Research group Protein Structure and Dynamics
Prof. Lukáš Žídek, Ph.D.
- Structure, dynamics and interactions of proteins
- Intrinsically disordered proteins
- Development and application of NMR methodology
- Development of new methodologies for the investigation of biomolecular structures, interactions, and dynamics.
- Investigations of the biomolecular structures and interactions and their relationship with physiological functions, diseases and therapies.
- Production of pure and homogeneous proteins for the structural analysis.
- Production of monoclonal antibodies, with emphasis on the quality of the antigen - antibody selection. Selection of binding molecules from synthetic DNA libraries for diagnostic and therapeutic use.
Members of the laboratory also participate in research group
Protein Structure and Dynamics
Figure: NMR group 2009.
Design © oliver 2007