Research group Structure of Biosystems and Molecular Materials
Prof. Radek Marek, Ph.D.
- Structure and biophysical properties of natural compounds
- Structural Chemistry of Biosystems
- Computational desing of receptors and nanodevices
- Design and properties of modified DNA quadruplexes
- Development of metallodrug-carrier systems for delivery and targeting: novel prodrugs based on diamagnetic Pt(IV) and paramagnetic Ru(III) complexes
- Understanding the role of various non-covalent interactions in supramolecular assemblies - NMR spectroscopy and computational analysis
Members of the laboratory also participate in research group
Structure of Biosystems and Molecular Materials
Figure: NMR group 2009.
Design © oliver 2007